Fitness Centre (Gym)
The Tri-Fit and Gym Section would like to congratulate Korn on his new role as Gym Manager! He continues his role as the Tri-Fit professional, and all Tri-Fit classes will carry on as usual.
Korn is available for personal training sessions and safety inductions. Please submit the form above and sign up for your safety induction before your first visit to the gym.
Please either speak with Korn directly or email him at email@example.com to arrange your 5-minute safety induction. Inductions can take place from Mondays to Thursdays between 9.30 am and 12.30pm or 4-6pm, except on public holidays.
The Fitness Centre is open daily from 6 am to 9.30 pm. Cleaning takes place every day from 2 - 2.45 pm.
To ensure that the Panaga Fitness Centre continues to provide its members with a clean, safe and sociable environment, please observe and practice the following gym etiquette:
- Bring your own towel and water bottle. Hygiene is very important so please use a towel on equipment at all times and wipe off your sweat after use. Kindly use the paper towels and disinfectant provided to wipe equipment after use.
- Return equipment to its correct place after use. This includes dumbbells, weight plates, stability and medicine balls.
- Do not drop weights on the floor as it may cause injury to yourself or others and can also damage the equipment.
- Wear appropriate clothing when working out in the gym. This refers particularly to footwear - open-toed footwear is not allowed in the facility.
- Be courteous and share equipment if necessary. Don’t leave your towel on a machine to save it, then walk away for a long time.