Fitness Centre (Gym)
The Tri-Fit and Gym Section would like to congratulate Korn on his new role as Gym Manager! He continues his role as the Tri-Fit professional, and all Tri-Fit classes will carry on as usual.
Korn is available for personal training sessions and safety inductions.
During this current situation, inductions can take place from Monday to Thursday @ 9.30am-12noon / 4pm-9pm and Friday @ 3pm-9pm except public holidays, with prior arrangement as above.
The Fitness Centre (Gym) opens daily from 5am to 9pm.
Cleaning takes place every day from 2pm to 2.45pm.
To ensure that the Panaga Fitness Centre continues to provide its members with a clean, safe and sociable environment, please observe and practice the following gym etiquette:
- Bring your own towel and water bottle. Hygiene is very important so please use a towel on equipment at all times and wipe off your sweat after use. Kindly use the paper towels and disinfectant provided to wipe equipment after use.
- Return equipment to its correct place after use. This includes dumbbells, weight plates, stability and medicine balls.
- Do not drop weights on the floor as it may cause injury to yourself or others and can also damage the equipment.
- Wear appropriate clothing when working out in the gym. This refers particularly to footwear - open-toed footwear is not allowed in the facility.
- Be courteous and share equipment if necessary. Don’t leave your towel on a machine to save it, then walk away for a long time.