Fitness Centre (Gym)
To ensure that the Panaga Fitness Centre continues to provide its members with a clean, safe and sociable environment, please observe and practice the following gym etiquette:
- Bring your own towel and water bottle. Hygiene is very important so please use a towel on equipment at all times and wipe off your sweat after use. Kindly use the paper towels and disinfectant provided to wipe equipment after use.
- Return equipment to its correct place after use. This includes dumbbells, weight plates, stability and medicine balls.
- Do not drop weights on the floor as it may cause injury to yourself or others and can also damage the equipment.
- Wear appropriate clothing when working out in the gym. This refers particularly to footwear - open-toed footwear is not allowed in the facility.
- Be courteous and share equipment if necessary. Don’t leave your towel on a machine to save it, then walk away for a long time.
For any queries or incidents, please whatsapp Panaga Club Hotline at +673 745 2265