Panaga Golf Club (PGC)
The PANAGA GOLF CLUB is a division of the Panaga Club and is located on the shores of the South China Sea between Seria and Kuala Belait in southern Brunei.
Golf has been played at Panaga since at least 1928, but it wasn’t until 1964 that a full 18 hole golf course was finally completed.
Panaga is essentially a links golf course, and due to its very low lying nature and close proximity to the sea, has the unusual feature that all the internal ponds and ditches (sungai’s) are inundated by the sea each high tide.
Panaga Golf Club is the home to the Panaga Open, an annual event, and it also successfully hosted the first Brunei Open in 1978.
Find more information about Golf Club Membership HERE.