STANDARD OF PROCEDURE FOR NON-MEMBERS TO DINE IN
Option 1: Dine in as guests of existing active Club member
- Club member must be always present with guests and bring them in with their membership cards. Guests may be invited (without day pass) for dine-in only. If guests would like to use any other facilities (e.g: pool, gym, tennis badminton etc), a day pass must be purchased.
- Guests only includes family and friends whom the Club member knows personally. The Club member will be fully responsible for his/her guests whilst they are present on Club premises.
- All guests brough in for dine-in must be registered at the Foyer Reception Counter.
- In the case that the guest is not accompanied by the Club member, a temporary pass (either Day Pass or Week Pass) must be purchased.
Option 2: Non-member is a BSJV employee with valid GID Card
- Non-member to present/show valid GID card to security at our Foyer receptionist counter. He/she is allowed to dine-in at any day, any time with all caterers.
- No signing of chits is allowed. Therefore, all bills must be paid by cash or card at point of sale.
- BSJV members without GID Card will be required to purchase a temporary pass (either day pass or week pass) to dine in.
- Non-member BSJV Employee are not allowed to bring any guests to dine in including spouse, children, other family members and friends.
- Required to register name on book.
Option 3: Purchase a day pass or a week pass
- Day pass can be bought from our Foyer receptionist counter everyday, including weekends and public holidays.
- Week pass can be bought from our Member Services Team during office hours.
Option 4: Dine in for lunch Monday to Thursday from 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Public (non-members) can dine in for lunch at above stated time without purchasing a day pass.
- If non-members would like to use any other facilities (e.g, pool, gym, tennis, badminton etc), a day pass must be purchased.
- Applies to all caterers: Serikandi, Floradina and Santuari.
- If going to Santuari, non-member must register details in book and be given a temporary pass to get beach access.
For more information or assistance, you can contact our Panaga Club Hotline at +673 745 2265