The following pre conditions are required before applying to play on Golf Course:
1) Must have Panaga Club Membership either:
- a) A Panaga Club Member or
- b) A Temporary Club Member – Prior arrangement with Club Administration Office
- c) A Day Pass Visitor – Can apply together with below.
A valid Handicap Card/Certificate or Proof of Handicap shall be attached to this form.
2) Proof of a valid Personal Insurance (copied) shall be attached to this form.
I/We wish to apply for below and hereby authorize the Panaga Club to deduct the fee(s) from my Panaga Club account (if applicable – otherwise cash terms apply).
INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL COMMITMENT/AUTHORISATION
1) I / We wish to participate in above-mentioned event at my/our own risk.
2) I / We warrant that I am / We are in good health and have no physical condition that would endanger my/our life while participating in the said event.
3) Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by The Club to ensure participants’ safety, I / We understand that as a participant, I / We take part at my/our own risk. The Club will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in the event or for any loss of or damage to my/our property occurring in the course of the event, except for such injury or death that is caused directly by The Club’s breach of legal duty of care.
4) In consideration of The Club allowing me/us to participate in the event, I / We undertake that if in the course of the event, I / We deliberately or negligently cause any injury (whether fatal or otherwise) to any or any damage to or loss of any property of any person, I / We shall indemnify The Club if that suffering person makes claims or takes actions against The Club or The Club has to pay for costs or expenses.
5) * I/We represent that I am / We are at least 18 years of age or that, I am/We are below 18 years old (minor), my/our parent / legal guardian has signed below
I/We and/or my/our family/guest acknowledge:
Any persons entering the Club’s property and/or using the Club’s facilities:
- do so entirely at own risk and neither the Club nor the Club’s management, volunteers or committee members, members or any employees shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for:
- any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly from personal injury or harm whatsoever, including death, or any damage whether direct or indirect to personal or other property whatsoever, and howsoever caused.
- shall, by doing so, be deemed to indemnify the Club against any liability for damages, howsoever caused.
- in addition, your presence on golf facilities/grounds indicates that you have accepted the limits of liability resulting from inherent risks of Golf activities. Golf facility/ground is not a spectator area.