Skip to content
List of Clubs with reciprocal arrangements with the Panaga Club.
Information for Panaga Club Members Visiting Affiliate Clubs:
1. Panaga Club members are reminded that a reciprocal card or introductory letter must either be obtained from the Club Member Services Office or by submitting the online form below. This must be done before visiting one of the listed Clubs.
2. Members wanting to play golf at one of the affiliated Clubs should also carry their handicap card with them.
3. The maximum number of times you may visit an affiliate Club is subject to the conditions specified in the individual reciprocal arrangement.
4. There are no credit facilities available at the reciprocating Clubs. Some Clubs may require visitors to make payments at the point of placing their orders (be it food or drink) without exception. If you do choose to run a tab, kindly inform them as you will need to leave your credit card behind the bar.
5. The Panaga Golf Club (PGC) & Kuala Belait Boat Club (KBBC) may have their own reciprocal arrangements with Clubs.
Members of the PGC are given access to the facilities of affiliate Golf Clubs upon showing their Panaga Club Membership Card, and vice versa. Rental fees, where applicable, are the same for Club Members and guests of sister clubs.
Many of these Clubs have a voucher system in substitution for cash payments.
Information for Members of affiliate Clubs visiting the Panaga Club:
There is a maximum of fourteen visits to the Panaga Club per year.
Non Belait District Resident.
Payments must be by cash or coupon (these can be purchased at Panaga Club or Kuala Belait Boat Club (KBBC) food and beverage outlets).
When visiting the Panaga Club, you must show a ‘Reciprocal or Introductory Card’ to the security staff upon entry, to our Catering staff when purchasing restaurant coupons, and upon request to other Club staff in order to make use of our facilities. Admission to the Club may be rightfully refused if a ‘Reciprocal or Introductory Card’ cannot be shown on request.
With prior approval, reciprocal-Club members may bring guests to the food and beverage outlets at the Panaga Club. These guests may not, however, use any other club facilities, including the swimming pool.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Member Services Team using the contact details below if you have an questions:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.