Operational Readiness 5 - Activity Guidelines (Update 10/3/2021)
- The Club opens 7am to 10pm daily.
- Mass gathering is allowed at any one time up to 1,000 people for outdoor and 75% of the venue capacity not exceeding 500 people for indoor.
- No limit on the duration for each activity or event.
- Indoor and outdoor sports facilities operate at 100% capacity and require pre-booking.
- All types of sport event such as individual sports, group sports and contact sports are allowed.
- Competition and tournament are allowed for all sports.
- Any events that require approval from relevant government agencies, must do so one month in advance via Club as per current booking procedure by liaising with Venue Booking Administrator (Razali 337 2234): firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spectators are allowed.
- Golf Course operates at 100% capacity. All Golfers must book for their golf game slots in advance (up to 7 days allowed): Click for Online Booking for Golf Tee-off Time Slot.
- Pools operate at 100% capacity daily. Both swimming pools are still closed for one (1) hour between 12noon-1pm daily for water circulation disinfectant.
- Restaurants operate at 100% capacity and serve buffets.
NEW NORMAL DURING COVID-19
Members are advised to practice new normal as follows:
Protect Yourself and Others
Carry out Daily Activities
If in doubt about any of this guidance please seek guidance from the Club Manager.
- Scan QR code or PremiseScan upon entry (before activity/class) and exit from all facilities (after activity/class) and this is applicable to all ages including children. The Club will be able to reject your attendance if QR code is not available upon entry. Security will review the result of QR Code Scan and entry will be subjected to member’s colour code. Allowed: Green and Yellow . Prohibited: Red, Blue and Purple.
- All entrants to the Club must undergo a temperature check and sanitize their hands.
- Ensure to sanitize your hands before and after each activity.
- Always practice social responsibility & physical distancing. Limit physical contact and equipment sharing.
- If you are unwell or sick, please don’t come to the club.
- Pre-booking is required for Indoor and outdoor sports facilities; Padang and MPH.
NOTE: Any non-compliance to the guidance document will be taken very seriously, with consequence management applied, including removing access to the activity booking system and an interview with the Chair of the COVID19 Task Force.
For more details, please refer to Golf Guidelines
ADHOC USE/BOOKING OF MPH OR PADANG (FIELD) OR CLUB VENUE FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR SPORT ACTIVITY OR AN EVENT